- Huggies pure extra care baby wipes are made with even more skin-loving natural fibres
- Huggies pure extra care is Huggies most caring baby wipe as well as being Huggies thickest baby wipe
- Gently clean and protect baby's delicate skin; safe to use on new-born babies from day one: Ideal for those babies with sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic with no perfume
- British skin foundation recognises Huggies research into healthy skin
- Made by Kimberly Clark, the same company who brings you Andrex toilet roll and Kleenex facial tissues
- Made up of 67 percent pulp
As a parent, we know only the best will do when it comes to caring for your little one. Huggies® Pure Extra Care is our thickest wipe yet and made with even more skin-loving natural* fibres, to look after for your baby's delicate skin.
Clinically tested, Huggies® Pure Extra Care wipes are safe to use on your newborn from day one. Just like your hugs, our wipes care for and comfort your baby.
The British Skin Foundation recognises Huggies’® research into healthy skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Butoxy PEG-4, PG-Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Coco-Betaine, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate
What’s in our wipes: 67% natural fibres (wood pulp) to gently care for baby's skin, 33% plastic to prevent the wipe tearing in use. 56 sheets per pack.
Order Quantity 1 Pack of 56 Wipes